[clug-talk] Microsoft to Sue linux users

Jason Louie jason.k.louie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 08:57:12 PST 2004

Once again Microsoft flexes their muscles.  I see as propaganda to
drive fear into those who are considering switching to Linux and I
only hope they only get that far.  However the outcome of this could
be big if MS succeeds in pursuading the WTO in their favour.  With the
current IP shoots that companies are throwing I'm really hoping that
the courts would see this as a festering boil that needs to be dealt
with.