[clug-talk] How do we make our meetings better?

Jason Louie jason.k.louie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 08:43:08 PST 2004

I got it too.  This might be an issue with your subscription to
clug-talk.  The list restored by Jarrod was a few weeks outdated so
there might be some diffrences to your subscription and you might want
to double check it.  Another reason might be the list doesn't send the
Email to the sender, we'll have to look into this.