[clug-talk] December meeting presentation material volunteers.

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 17 22:49:00 PST 2004

I think that would be great. I can bring 3 spare monitors (14") and a mouse if
that would help you Shawn or anyone else hesitating about logging a monitor
to DeVry and back ...
That would make 2 games and one station .... A very good start .
Thank you Shawn.
Cheers
Szemir

Maybe we will have the games after all :-))