[clug-talk] How do we make our meetings better?

Niels Voll nvoll at voho.com
Wed Nov 17 22:46:47 PST 2004

this is weird - I wrote a response to this, but didn't get it in my
email. But it did show up in the mailing list archive at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/clug-talk@clug.ca/msg05082.html

should I repost to the list, or did it get delivered to everyone else?

...Niels

p.s. I had a few posts before and after that one which behaved normally
- i.e. I did get them in in my email.