[clug-talk] December meeting presentation material volunteers.

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 17 22:06:36 PST 2004

Thank you Tom.
Actually both would be intresting, Fedora core 3 would make an excellent
comparative presentation, it would sure take the 15 minute slot usual for a
comparative mini. The other subject, did you say cvs repository setup, or did
you think of some other repository ?? . If it was cvs, that could end up as
an advanced or medium subject if i am not entirely wrong here ...
How about the game part ???

Actually, since there seems to be so little intrest in doing the games thing,
we could just switch to doing one or two small or medium presentations, and
leave the rest of the time for open-floor ... what do you think ??

Cheers
Szemir