[clug-talk] Advocate Linux. A Lug is born:

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 17 21:48:56 PST 2004

Yes, we do. Many people would like to use Linux, and just cant, mainly because
they cant get it. Or getting it is just too difficult. This, i think is a big
problem. But one that can be solved with a bit of work and collaboration....
And i will agree with the Mother_of_the_boards hoopla thingy :-)

Cheers
Szemir