[clug-talk] December meeting presentation material volunteers.

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 17 19:08:36 PST 2004

Hi All.
I am looking for suggestions regarding the December meeting. I was thinking we
should have some light-hearted topic. Naturally this need not be. So please
post your ideas in this thread.

My suggestion is: a set of 2-4 games. A 5 minute presentation about the game
it's virtues etc. Maybe a bit about the installation and hardware
requirements etc. The games would be then available to play by the audience,
and the whole time would be an open-floor style.

I am looking for takers for the subject, also i am looking for alternative
ideas.

Cheers
Szemir