[clug-talk] Website Changes

Niels Voll nvoll at voho.com
Wed Nov 17 14:32:58 PST 2004

Have you considered asking the list for ideas / experiences / web
resources how to avoid email harvesting by spammers?  There are quite a
number of techniques (webforms are just of the techniques and it has
drawbacks, too). It might be interesting to hear if anyone has
experience with some of those techniques.

Since this is a problem for just about anyone with a website, it might
trigger a thread of interest to many of us. Well, at least I would be
very interested.