[clug-talk] Suggestion Box

Niels Voll nvoll at voho.com
Sat Nov 13 00:53:05 PST 2004

bogi wrote:

>Now i see a suggestion to abandon the box, so, I take the opportunity to ask
>everyone on the list: Do you want the Suggestion Box stayed or removed ?,
>just post your vote here, and we count sometimes next week .... And yes, you
>can also use the Suggestion Box to place your opinion about this.
>
>I hope this was satisfactory.
>Cheers
>Szemir

it's not that big of a deal to me either way; if it makes you happy;

it's just that the timing of when the suggestion box suddenly showed up
in the middle of a rather lively and at times somewhat critical
discussion was a bit bizarre - you have to admit :)

That being said, definitely do _not_ spend any time on extra coding to
make it safely publishable.

Hey, and why not call it a "comment box" or a "contact form" or
something a bit more general than "suggestion box". That way compliments
can be entered, too  :)