[clug-talk] Suggestion Box

Dave Watkins dave at davewatkins.net
Fri Nov 12 23:59:52 PST 2004

Hi All,

Personally I see no reason why a suggestion box is not a valid feature for
our web site.

I found only one way to contact "someone" at CLUG other than a email link to
comment on the move of the web site which happened some time ago.

The only other email link I could find, other than in the FAQ, was in the
New Users area and went directly to Brian.

So, why not? We might even consider adding an email link for general
questions to the home page just in case some innocent passerby stops to ask
a question or two.

Cheers,

Dave Watkins