[clug-talk] Suggestion Box

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 12 22:43:46 PST 2004

Hi Niels.
I see no problem with the suggestion box. It was meant as an add -on not a
replacement for anything. Some of us, are very shy people, they might not
want everyone to see what they are trying to say, maybe (no malice here) they
are so new to the oss world, they dont know if it is correct to say so or
not. A box like this would come in handy. Many people would like to ask
questions from the exec, about some administrative things, really no need to
put those on a public list either. Needless to say, you could save 10
perfectly good electrons and a few kilobytes of storage creating an email
account just to anonymously ask a question on clug-talk , use the form.

Now i see a suggestion to abandon the box, so, I take the opportunity to ask
everyone on the list: Do you want the Suggestion Box stayed or removed ?,
just post your vote here, and we count sometimes next week .... And yes, you
can also use the Suggestion Box to place your opinion about this.

I hope this was satisfactory.
Cheers
Szemir