[clug-talk] Suggestion Box

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Fri Nov 12 17:28:12 PST 2004

I think a suggestion box is a good idea for topics which may not be suitable
to the public mailing list.  Then again, these topics COULD just be mailed
directly to one of the executive.  On the other hand, if someone is not part
of the group, and is simply visiting the site and wants to offer feedback,
the suggestion box gives them that option.  (I have a similar tool for
contacting me on my own site).

With regards to the discussions at hand, I understand what Niels is saying.
As a general tool to help with the website, I think the suggestion box works.

My thoughts (even if they are a little non-decisive.. <grins>)

Shawn