[clug-talk] Mailing list back (for now)

unleashed unleashed at unleashedgamers.com
Fri Nov 12 12:57:15 PST 2004

After tring to see if there is a way to backup mailman I found that the
"Generate/Download a Full Backup" backs it up along with all the archives.

 From the restore:
Restoring Mailman lists <-this restores all the users and settings the
users have
Done

Restoring Mailman Archives <-  this restores well, as it says the archives
Done

Travis R.