[clug-talk] FC3 on 64b System...

Kevin Anderson list-server at myrealbox.com
Fri Nov 12 12:36:40 PST 2004

I should add.

There are some apps which are not quite 100% yet.  mplayer seems to work in
some places but not others.  That's the biggest one I've found so far, and
I've seen it repeated by others.

In Gentoo, things have problems if I don't have -fPIC in my cflags.  I'd
assume anything you compile by hand would need that as well, or you'll have
similar problems.  My Guess is that any RPMs you DL will have already done
this.  But it's worth noting in case you do any manual compiling, because
things WILL break otherwise.

Kev.