[clug-talk] Mailing list back (for now)

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 12 11:18:43 PST 2004

Hi Travis.
It was not a thing you could controll from cpanel,
a set of config files got corrupted, and truncated on the server, and clug as
a user would have no access to them in this case. So the sysadmins needed to
fetch the files back from an older backup. This was more of server system
issue.
Cheers
Szemir