[clug-talk] Apache VHost question

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Thu Nov 11 18:35:40 PST 2004

Did some more digging (gotta luv Google), and determined that the wildcard
character is valid.

But that's only half the problem.  I'm using ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse to
point traffic to his web server, but if I capture all traffic via the
wildcard approach, and redirect, then won't the traffic arriving at his
server have whatever server name I used with the ProxyPass directive?  If so
then his virtual names won't work properly.  I'm still stuck on this point...
Any tips are still appreciated.

Shawn