[clug-talk] LinuxWorld Special One-Time Subscription Offer! - free digital edition!?

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Thu Nov 11 15:51:41 PST 2004

They will only send you a copy via snail mail, if you live in the states.
Otherwise, you're sent a digital version of the magazine in email.  You can
also see this version here http://www.linuxworld.com/magazine/.  So, you
don't really have to sign up (they want a LOT of information to do so) if you
don't want to.

Shawn