[clug-talk] SuSE 9.2 cut and paste

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Dec 31 14:52:43 PST 2004

On Friday 31 December 2004 03:30, Marcel Lecker wrote:
> Could be something to do with the "gesture" feature having appropriated
> my middle mouse button? I haven't enabled it intentionally, but did come
> across it.

possibly., though it's enabled here (both KDE CVS and SUSE's packages of KDE
3.3.2 on SUSE 9.1) and it doesn't interfere w/anything. you could try turn it
off and see...

it could be any number of things, however. the most likely is an X
configuration bungle. what sort of mouse do you have, are there any
mouse-related issues reported in your ~/.xsession-errors (near the top,
probably) and what do the YAST X config and mouse config panels say about
your mouse config?

--
Aaron J. Seigo