[clug-progsig] PHP and regex replace?

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Tue Aug 23 14:08:45 PDT 2005

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 08:48, Dave Lee wrote:
> has $curkey been passed thru preg_quote first?

Thanks Dave.

Nope, wasn't using preg_quote, but am now.  Things seem to be working well for
me now, but I think this is more because I've changed the structure of the
program.  I was trying to write one script that did a number of steps, but
when I broke out the replacement part to be a standalone script things
started working much better.

Thanks for the tip though - I can tell that I *should* be using preg_quote...

I'll post my code later for anyone who might be interested in ripping it
apart, er... offering constructive comments.... :).

Shawn