[clug-progsig] Re: [clug-talk] Programming SIG has a subdomain

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Mon Sep 6 01:36:48 PDT 2004

I have uploaded the beginnings of a web site for the Programming sig.  You can
see it at our new sub domain - http://progsig.clug.ca.  This will look
familiar to those who have been following the clug-progsig mailing list,
though I did update some of the information (specifically, changed references
to "clug-sig" to read "clug-progsig").

I had to hack some paths to make it work on the new server, so please let me
know if something doesn't work.  Also, if you think we are missing something,
or need more information (which is likely at this point), send me a note.
Even better, if you can come up with any new text and forward it to me, I'll
make sure it get's up on the site.

Shawn