[Clug-lpisig] Study Session This Weekend

timmy tim at timmy.ws
Thu Aug 26 14:38:00 PDT 2004

There are some tough questions in there!

Be careful, though, I have noticed a few errors in what is supposedly correct. i.e Module 2, question 16. Apparently, HTTP is a UDP application... That's news to

--Original Message Text---
From: Greg King
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:16:19 -0600

I have been working my way through these tests and it has been tough  Im usually a borderline pass/fail at 70%.

I find it interesting(?) that the test work fine in MS IE but dont display correctly in Mozilla &

Greg King